IPM 2013 : Inverse Problems inMechanics of Structures and Materials

Victorio Sonzogni sonzogni at intec.unl.edu.ar
Tue Feb 26 09:27:39 ART 2013

Desde: 24-04-2013
Hasta: 27-04-2013
Lugar:  Baranow, Poland

3rd International ECCOMAS Thematic Conference on Inverse Problems in
Mechanics of Structures and Materials, IPM 2013
(Rzeszow – Baranow Sandomierski, Poland, April 24 – 27, 2013)
An ECCOMAS Thematic Conference ( <http://www.eccomas.org> www.eccomas.org)

We would like to inform you that due to several requests, received from
potential participants of the conference IPM 2013, we extend the deadline
for submitting a two-page abstract to February 28, 2013.

The conference will include plenary invited lectures, keynote lectures,
minisymposia, and special technological sessions (STS) and contributed
papers.

Important dates

NEW! Deadline for submitting a two-page abstract: February 28, 2013

Notification of acceptance of the paper: March 8, 2013

Early payment: March 29, 2013

Final announcement: April 4, 2013

Beginning of IPM 2013: April 24, 2013

Full information is available at:  <http://ipm.prz.edu.pl/>