[NotiAMCA] 8th WSEAS Int.Conf.

Victorio Sonzogni sonzogni@ceride.gov.ar
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 09:44:07 -0300

Further to our collaboration within WSEAS
and WSEAS conferences, we would like to
invite you to submit a paper or to organize a session (great benefits
for session
organizers from WSEAS)
in the 8th WSEAS CSCC
Vouliagmeni, Athens, Greece, July 12-15, 2004
consisting of

8th WSEAS Int.Conf. on CIRCUITS
8th WSEAS Int.Conf. on SYSTEMS
8th WSEAS Int.Conf. on COMMUNICATIONS
8th WSEAS Int.Conf. on COMPUTERS
http://www.wseas.org
FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO YOUR MAILING LISTS PLEASE!

Other joint symposia:
1th WSEAS Int.Conf. on ELECTROSCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY FOR NAVAL
ENGINEERING and
ALL-ELECTRIC SHIP
2nd WSEAS Int.Conf. on MULTIDIMENSIONAL SYSTEMS  (MDS 2004)

If you want to organize a session, please, reply to this message.
We grant SPECIAL BENEFITS to Session Organizers (contact us by email)

NOTE, PLEASE, THAT ONLY IN WSEAS CONFERENCES
ALL THE ACCEPTED PAPERS ARE PUBLISHED
(a) as PAPERS in the conference proceedings
(b) as REGULAR PAPERS in WSEAS TRANSACTIONS (Journals) or CHAPTERS in
WSEAS Books

PLEASE, EMPHASIZE THIS POINT and TELL IT WITH GREAT EMPHASIS
TO YOUR MAILING LISTS

  http://www.wseas.org

My Best Regards
Thank you very much.