[NotiAMCA] IJDF- Call for papers

Mar Dic 28 10:01:30 ART 2004

Victorio

Podrías pasar esta invitación a publicar artículos en esta nueva revista de
fluidos en el sitio del amca. Gracias

Saludos
Marcela

-----Original Message-----
From: PUB: Research India Publication [mailto:ripubeditors en yahoo.com]
Sent: Viernes, 17 de Diciembre de 2004 08:03 a.m.
To: sidgld en siderca.com;
Subject: Editorial Board Members of IJDF.

Dear Editorial Board Members of IJDF,

Please find attached the "CALL FOR PAPER" for International Journal of
Dynamics of Fluids (IJDF). For more information about our journal IJAC visit
journal's home page at http://www.ripublication.com/ijdf.htm

It will be kind of you if you make an announcement in your institutes for
research workers to submit manuscripts of full length articles of
considerable depth, for publication in the first issue of IJDF to be
launched in 2005, with four issues a year. We shall be very grateful if you
and your colleagues to submit quality papers to our journal. It will be kind
of you to confirm the receipt of his file.

We also like to inform you that if you and your colleagues are willing to
publish new books/ journals then please feel free to contact us. We are
always looking for authors and institutes who are interesting to publish
their books, monographs, conference and proceedings, starting new Journals.
We have a worldwide network and a well-organized and strong infrastructure.
A mailing list of fifty thousand or so intellectual, scholars, Universities,
Institutions and common readers worldwide strengthen it further. Coping with
the modern publishing necessities, we have a fully computerized production
infrastructure.

Thanking you for your kind cooperation and looking for the success of this
journal.

Dr. M.M. Srivastava
Director (Publishing Department)
For Research India Publications
Head office: D-71, Top Floor, Rohini Sec-16, Delhi-110085 INDIA
Email: ripublication en vsnl.net
Website: http://www.ripublication.com