[NotiAMCA] Coupled Problems 2005, May 25-28, 2005, Santorini Island, Greece

Victorio E. Sonzogni sonzogni@intec.unl.edu.ar
Thu, 06 May 2004 09:07:32 -0300

--------------090804060001080307060709

Special Organized Session on

Thermomechanical  Simulation of
Forming and Impact Problems

Computational Methods for Coupled Problems in
Science and Engineering

Coupled Problems 2005, May 25-28, 2005, Santorini Island, Greece

Session Organizers
C. Agelet de Saracibar and J-Ph. Ponthot

Dear colleague,

An International Conference on Computational Methods for Coupled=20
Problems in
Science and Engineering will be held on 25-28 May, 2005 at the Santorini =

Island, Greece. Following the kind invitation of Prof. M. Papadrakakis,=20
Chairman of the International Conference, we are currently planning the=20
structure of an Invited Organized Session on Thermomechanical Simulation =

of Forming and Impact Problems.

The Invited Organized Session aims to bring together researchers to=20
present and discuss state of the art, mathematical methods, numerical=20
methods, computational techniques and industrial applications on Coupled =

Thermomechanical Forming Processes and Impact Problems.  The goal is to=20
make a step forward in the formulation and solution of real life=20
problems with a multidisciplinary vision accounting for all the complex=20
couplings involved in the physical description of the problem.

Topics of the invited organized session will include:

=FC    Mathematical formulation of coupled thermomechanical forming and=20
impact problems
=FC    Numerical methods for coupled thermomechanical forming and impact =

problems
=FC    Coupled solution strategies and implementation issues for forming =

and impact problems. Loose and strong coupling schemes
=FC    Multiscale and stabilization techniques for coupled=20
thermomechanical forming and impact problems
=FC    Constitutive modelling of coupled thermomechanical forming and=20
impact problems
=FC    Coupled thermomechanical simulation of metal forming processes,=20
such as solidification, forging, stamping, extrusion, superplastic=20
forming, etc.
=FC    Coupled thermomechanical simulation of contact and impact problems=

=FC    Large-scale simulation of coupled thermomechanical forming and=20
impact problems

As a well established and widely recognised researcher in these fields,=20
we would like to invite you to participate in this Organized Session=20
with an invited paper. We would be very glad if you are able to accept=20
this invitation. We realise that involvement in an activity such as this =

is time consuming and competes with the many other demands on your time. =

However, we believe that this would be a valuable contribution to the=20
success of the meeting and your participation would be very much=20
appreciated.

We would be grateful if you could let us know as soon as possible if you =

are able to accept this invitation. Please send a line indicating your=20
interest, tentative title of the paper, authors, affiliations and=20
addresses as soon as possible, preferably by return e-mail to=20
agelet@cimne.upc.es or jp.ponthot@ulg.ac.be.
=20
We are personally looking forward to welcoming you in the beautiful=20
Island of Santorini.

Yours sincerely,

C. Agelet de Saracibar and Jean-Philippe Ponthot
Invited Session Organizers

Prof. Carlos Agelet de Saracibar
International Center for Numerical Methods in Engineering, CIMNE
Edificio C1, Campus Norte, UPC
Gran Capit=E1n s/n
E-08034 Barcelona
SPAIN
Pone: +34 93 401 6495      Fax: +34 93 401 1048
E-mail: agelet@cimne.upc.es

Dr-Ir. Jean-Philippe Ponthot
Institut de M=E9canique B52/3
Campus Universitaire du Sart-Tilman
Chemin des Chevreuils, 1
B-4000 Li=E8ge 1
BELGIUM
Phone : +32 (0)4 366 9310   Fax: +32 (0)4 366 9141
E-mail: jp.ponthot@ulg.ac.be
=20

--------------090804060001080307060709

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Thermomechanical&nbsp; Simulation of <br>
Forming and Impact Problems <br>
Computational Methods for Coupled Problems in <br>
Science and Engineering<br>
Coupled Problems 2005, May 25-28, 2005, Santorini Island, Greece<br>
Session Organizers<br>
C. Agelet de Saracibar and J-Ph. Ponthot<br>
Dear colleague,<br>
An International Conference on Computational Methods for Coupled
Problems in <br>
Science and Engineering will be held on 25-28 May, 2005 at the
Santorini Island, Greece. Following the kind invitation of Prof. M.
Papadrakakis, Chairman of the International Conference, we are
currently planning the structure of an Invited Organized Session on
Thermomechanical Simulation of Forming and Impact Problems.<br>
The Invited Organized Session aims to bring together researchers to
present and discuss state of the art, mathematical methods, numerical
methods, computational techniques and industrial applications on
Coupled Thermomechanical Forming Processes and Impact Problems.&nbsp; The
goal is to make a step forward in the formulation and solution of real
life problems with a multidisciplinary vision accounting for all the
complex couplings involved in the physical description of the problem.<br>
Topics of the invited organized session will include:<br>
&uuml;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Mathematical formulation of coupled thermomechanical forming and
impact problems <br>
&uuml;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Numerical methods for coupled thermomechanical forming and impact
problems<br>
&uuml;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Coupled solution strategies and implementation issues for forming
and impact problems. Loose and strong coupling schemes<br>
&uuml;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Multiscale and stabilization techniques for coupled
thermomechanical forming and impact problems<br>
&uuml;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Constitutive modelling of coupled thermomechanical forming and
impact problems<br>
&uuml;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Coupled thermomechanical simulation of metal forming processes,
such as solidification, forging, stamping, extrusion, superplastic
forming, etc. <br>
&uuml;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Coupled thermomechanical simulation of contact and impact problems<br>
&uuml;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Large-scale simulation of coupled thermomechanical forming and
impact problems<br>
As a well established and widely recognised researcher in these fields,
we would like to invite you to participate in this Organized Session
with an invited paper. We would be very glad if you are able to accept
this invitation. We realise that involvement in an activity such as
this is time consuming and competes with the many other demands on your
time. However, we believe that this would be a valuable contribution to
the success of the meeting and your participation would be very much
appreciated. <br>
We would be grateful if you could let us know as soon as possible if
you are able to accept this invitation. Please send a line indicating
your interest, tentative title of the paper, authors, affiliations and
addresses as soon as possible, preferably by return e-mail to
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:agelet@cimne.upc.es">agelet@cimne.upc.es</a> or <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:jp.ponthot@ulg.ac.be">jp.ponthot@ulg.ac.be</a>. <br>
&nbsp;<br>
We are personally looking forward to welcoming you in the beautiful
Island of Santorini.<br>
Yours sincerely,<br>
C. Agelet de Saracibar and Jean-Philippe Ponthot<br>
Invited Session Organizers<br>
Prof. Carlos Agelet de Saracibar<br>
International Center for Numerical Methods in Engineering, CIMNE<br>
Edificio C1, Campus Norte, UPC<br>
Gran Capit&aacute;n s/n<br>
E-08034 Barcelona<br>
SPAIN<br>
Pone: +34 93 401 6495&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Fax: +34 93 401 1048<br>
E-mail: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:agelet@cimne.upc.es">agelet@cimne.upc.es</a><br>
Dr-Ir. Jean-Philippe Ponthot<br>
Institut de M&eacute;canique B52/3<br>
Campus Universitaire du Sart-Tilman<br>
Chemin des Chevreuils, 1<br>
B-4000 Li&egrave;ge 1<br>
BELGIUM<br>
Phone : +32 (0)4 366 9310&nbsp;&nbsp; Fax: +32 (0)4 366 9141<br>
E-mail: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:jp.ponthot@ulg.ac.be">jp.ponthot@ulg.ac.be</a> <br>

--------------090804060001080307060709--