[NotiAMCA] Fw: Posts in Aerostructures

Vie Abr 8 12:07:21 ART 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Aliabadi, Ferri M H"
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 8:27 AM
Subject: Re: Posts in Aerostructures

Dear Colleague
We are currently advertising for an academic position in Aerostructures,
as shown in
http://www.imperial.ac.uk/employment/academic/index.htm#2904aerostruc. I
would be grateful if you could draw it to the attention of anyone whom
you consider might be a suitable candidate. We are advertising the post
at both Senior Lecturer and Lecturer level, so that we would therefore
be interested, for example, in a highly able candidate who is completing
a post-doctoral position.

Many thanks for your assistance,

Yours sincerely

Professor Ferri M.H.Aliabadi
Head of Aerostructures
Department of Aeronautics
Imperial College, London

Call for papers for a New International Journal on Structural Integrity
and Durability
http://submission.techscience.com/sid/login.asp

4th International Conference on Fracture and Damage Mechanics, Mallorca
July 2005
fdm.engineeringconferences.