[NotiAMCA] Composites/NanoComposites Modeling and Analysis

Victorio Sonzogni sonzogni en ceride.gov.ar
Vie Dic 9 14:05:35 ART 2005

Dear Professor Sonzogni,

Could you please post at AMCA list the call for papers for this conference?

Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely yours,

Antonio Avila
Dear Colleagues,

I am organizing a special section on Composites/NanoComposites Modeling and
Analysis at the 21st American Society for Composites Conference.

The conference will be held at the Fairlane Center on the campus of the
University of Michigan-Dearborn.

Please note that the DUE DATE FOR THE ABSTRACTS OF PROPOSED PAPERS
(maximum one page) IS FEBRUARY 3, 2006, and please refer to the above web
site.

http://www.engin.umd.umich.edu/asc2006/

For further information please contact me by e-mail at
aavila en netuno.lcc.ufmg.br

Sincerely yours,

Antonio Avila
Associate Professor
Mechanics of Composites/NanoComposites Lab
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais
6627 Antonio Carlos Avenue
Belo Horizonte - 31270-901 MG - BRAZIL