[NotiAMCA] FW: Editorial Board Member of IJDF.

GOLDSCHMIT Marcela CINI mgoldschmit en tenaris.com
Jue Oct 20 10:19:34 ART 2005

Por favor, enviar el mensaje a los socios
Gracias
Marcela Goldschmit

-----Original Message-----
From: PUB: Research India Publications [mailto:ripubinfo en sify.com]
Sent: Lunes, 10 de Octubre de 2005 12:40
To: GOLDSCHMIT Marcela CINI
Subject: Editorial Board Member of IJDF.

Editorial Board Member of IJDF.

Dear Prof. M.B. Goldschmit,

We are very pleased to inform you that we offer free access of online
edition of our journal " International Journal of Dynamics of Fluids
(IJDF)" to our editorial board members, authors and their
universities/institution libraries. Please find below the web link and
Username and password to access the online edition of IJDF.

Weblink: http://www.ripublication.com/ijdf/ijdfvol1.htm

User name: IJDFV1

Password: RIPIJDFV1

Please be so kind of you to circulate this information amongst your
colleagues to encourage them to submit manuscripts of full-length
articles of considerable depth, for publication in IJDF. We shall be
glad to receive your technical contributions at your earliest
convenience. Please visit IJDF website at
http://www.ripublication.com/ijdf.htm

It will be highly appreciable if you forward this information to your
university librarian and advise him/her to contact us for free
registration to access online edition of IJDF and for special offer to
access our other journals also. Kindly recommend IJDF to your university
library to manage subscription order. IJDF printed copies are available
via annual subscription for $200/ Libraries and $160/ Individual.

If you have any queries, please feel free to contact us by return email,

Thanking you and hope to hear you soon,

With Kind Regards,

Dr. M.M. Srivastava
Director (Publishing Department)
Research India Publications
Head office: D1/71, Top Floor, Rohini Sec-16, Delhi-110085 INDIA
Fax No.: +91-011-27616774
Email: ripublication en vsnl.net
Website: http://www.ripublication.com <http://www.ripublication.com/>