[NotiAMCA] WCCM-VII Call for Abstracts

Victorio Sonzogni sonzogni en ceride.gov.ar
Vie Sep 16 07:54:10 ART 2005

Call for Abstracts
Seventh World Congress on Computational Mechanics (WCCM-VII)

W. K. Liu, T. Belytschko, B. Moran, L. Keer, H. Espinosa (Northwestern
University)
J. S. Chen, J. W. Ju, E. Taciroglu, S. Osher, T. Chan, N. Ghoniem, W. Klug
(University of California, Los Angeles)

Dear Colleagues:

On behalf of WCCM-VII Organizing Committee, I am writing to invite you to
submit one-page Abstracts for presentation in 2006 World Congress on
Computational Mechanics to be held in Century Plaza Hotel & Spa at Century
City, Los Angeles, California, USA, July 16-22, 2006.

The Abstracts submission deadline is November 15, 2005. All Abstracts must
be submitted to the selected Minisymposia via the WCCM-VII website at
http://www.wccm2006.northwestern.edu/

Abstracts will be reviewed by the Minisymposium Organizers.  The accepted
Abstracts will be notified by December 15, 2005.

We appreciate very much your interest in participating in WCCM-VII.

J. S. Chen
WCCM-VII Technical Program Chair
=======================================
Jiun-Shyan Chen
Professor & Vice Chair
Civil & Environmental Engineering Department
5713 Boelter Hall
University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1593, USA
(O)   310-267-4620
(FAX) 310-206-2222
e-mail: jschen en seas.ucla.edu