[NotiAMCA] USNCCM9 US National Congress on Computational Mechanics

Victorio Sonzogni sonzogni en ceride.gov.ar
Mar Ago 22 16:07:34 ART 2006

Victorio,
Podrias enviar el siguiente anuncio a Notiamca?

Muchas gracias !

Adrian Lew

------------
Adrian Lew Mechanical Engineering
Assistant Professor Stanford University

Durand 275 - 496 Lomita Mall
Stanford, CA 94305-4040
Ph: (650) 725-3585
------------

Dear colleague:

We would like to start putting together the technical program of USNCCM9
and wanted to ask for your help in organizing minisymposia and/or
soliciting colleagues in your field, or related fields, to propose
minisymposia. A diverse set of computational topics are encouraged, as
our hope is to expand the scope of the conference beyond the traditional
areas.

You may ask potential minisymposium organizers to e-mail us at
panos en me.berkeley.edu (Panos Papadopoulos) or zohdi en me.berkeley.edu
(Tarek Zohdi), with a tentative title and a few lines describing the
technical content of their minisymposium.

With best regards,

Panos and Tarek

P.S.: The conference website is located at:
http://www.me.berkeley.edu/compmat/USACM/main.html

Announcement and Call for Participation
USNCCM IX
NINTH U.S. NATIONAL CONGRESS
ON COMPUTATIONAL MECHANICS
July 22 - 26, 2007
Pre- & Post-Congress Short Courses
July 22 & 26, 2007
Hyatt Regency San Francisco
San Francisco, California

Biennial Congress of the U.S. Association for
Computational Mechanics, an affiliate of the
International Association for Computational Mechanics
Hosted by the
University of California, Berkeley

http://me.berkeley.edu/compmat/USACM/main.html

IMPORTANT DATES
Website open for minisymposia proposals August 1, 2006
Deadline for minisymposia proposals January 15, 2007
Final selection of minisymposia February 1, 2007
Website open for abstract submission February 1, 2007
Deadline for abstract submissions April 1, 2007
Final selection of abstracts April 15, 2007
Deadline for print-ready abstracts June 1, 2007
Deadline for early registration June 1, 2007
USNCCM IX technical program July 23-26, 2007
Pre- and post-conference short courses July 22 & 26, 2007

http://me.berkeley.edu/compmat/USACM/main.html