[NotiAMCA] course on Modeling of Localized Inelastic Deformation

Victorio Sonzogni sonzogni en ceride.gov.ar
Vie Mayo 5 10:46:48 ART 2006

Dear Colleague:

I would like to bring to your attention the advanced course on
MODELING OF LOCALIZED INELASTIC DEFORMATION
that I will teach in Prague on 18-22 September 2006.

Please kindly pass this message to potential participants.
More detailed information on the course is posted at
http://cml.fsv.cvut.cz/~milan/course2006.html

I would also like to mention that we are looking for a PhD student
with a strong background in mechanics and with interest in
micromechanics of cement paste, who would participate in a research
and training network funded by the European Commission. Details are
available at http://cml.fsv.cvut.cz/~milan//MCRTN.htm and potential
candidates should contact me immediately.

Thank you for your attention, I hope that this message
does not disturb you too much.

With my regards,
Milan Jirasek

--