[NotiAMCA] PASI 2007 - Invitation

Laura Tovar pasi2006 en gmail.com
Sab Sep 2 11:41:33 ART 2006

Dear Professor, Student and Colleague

Prof. Victor Fuenzalida, Professor at the Universidad Nacional de Chile- who
is attending to this PASI 2006(vfuenzal en ing.uchile.cl), is pleased to invite
you to a PASI on Novel Materials for Micro- and Nanoelectronics. It will
take place in January 8-18, 2007 in the city of Renaca, Chile.
For further and more detailed information, we invite you to visit the
website at http://www.physics.rutgers.edu/PASI2007/index.html

Please note that we are using this e-mail address (pasi2006 en gmail.com) ONLY
as a means of transmiting information. We are not enabled to answer any
inquiries as regards PASI 2007. Fur such purpose, please contact the
addresses mentioned above.

Sincerely
Laura Tovar