[NotiAMCA] NUMIFORM 2007 : Deadline abstract , Sept. 30th

Victorio Sonzogni sonzogni en ceride.gov.ar
Mar Sep 26 08:30:26 ART 2006

http://www.fe.up.pt/numiform07

NUMIFORM 2007
International Conference in
NUMERICAL METHODS IN INDUSTRIAL FORMING PROCESSES

 June 17-21, 2007
Faculty of Engineering,
University of Porto
Portugal

Dear Colleague,

On behalf of the Organizing Committee  of  NUMIFORM 2007 Conference, that
will be held in  Porto, Portugal, 17-21 June 2007,  we would like to remind
you that the abstracts should be sent by 30th September 2006.

Abstract instructions and Conference topics are available online at the
NUMIFORM 2007 website: www.fe.up.pt/numiform07

The prestigious NUMIFORM series of international conferences was founded in
the early eighties with a vision of promoting discussion of state of the art
and future directions in numerical modelling of metal forming processes.
NUMIFORM conferences take place every three years and addresses
computational modelling and simulations of traditional metal and polymers
processing methods, as well as of advanced materials and emerging
technologies at different scales. Next we will celebrate the 25th
anniversary of this conference.

We truly appreciate your interest in contributing and attending the NUMIFORM
2007 Conference.

I am looking forward to welcome you in Porto, in June next year.

Best regards,

Jose M. A. Cesar de Sa
(Conference Chairman)

numiform07 en fe.up.pt
www.fe.up.pt/numiform07

International Steering Committee

J.L. Chenot, CEMEF, France
P.W. Dawson, Cornell, USA
S. Ghosh, OSU, USA
J. Huétink, UT, Netherlands
K. Mattiasson, UC, Sweden
K. Mori, TUT, Japan
R.I. Tanner, USYD, Australia
E.G. Thompson, CSU, USA
R.D. Wood, UWS, UK
O.C. Zienkiewicz, UWS, UK

  Organizing Committee

José César de Sá, FEUP, Portugal
A. Barata da Rocha, INEGI, Portugal
Paulo F. Martins, IST, Portugal
Luís F. Menezes, FCTUC, Portugal
José Grácio, UA, Portugal
Abel Santos, FEUP, Portugal
Francisco Pires, FEUP, Portugal
Jorge Rodrigues, IST, Portugal
José Luís Alves, UM, Portugal

Conference Chairman
José César de Sá
FEUP- Faculty of Engineering,
University of Porto
Rua Dr. Roberto Frias, s/n
4200-465 Porto - Portugal
E-mail:  cesarsa en fe.up.pt
NUMIFORM Secretariat
Coordinator: Nguyen Van
INEGI-Institute for Mechanical Engineering and Industrial Management
Rua do Barroco, 174
4465-591 Leça do Balio - Portugal
E-mail: numiform07 en fe.up.pt

http://www.fe.up.pt/numiform07