[NotiAMCA] ECT2008 Engineering Computational Technology

Jue Oct 18 15:42:15 ART 2007

The Sixth International Conference on Engineering
Computational Technology will take place in
Athens, Greece, from 2-5 September 2008.

http://www.civil-comp.com/conf/ect2008.htm

This conference is being organised in co-operation
with Professor Manolis Papdrakakis (NTUA).  The
opening keynote lecture will be given by
Professor T.J.R. Hughes, University of Austin, Texas, USA.

Preliminary themes for the conference can be
found on the conference web page: http://www.civil-comp.com/conf/ect2008.htm

As with past conferences we propose to produce
conference proceedings for the first day of the
conference. Details of the conference proceedings
in this conference series may be found at
http://www.civil-comp.com.  After the conference,
we shall undertake an extended review of revised
and extended contributed papers for possible
publication in special issues of the journals
(published by Elsevier Science): Computers &
Structures and Advances in Engineering Software.
Details of these journals can be found on the Elsevier website.

Important Dates
Please take note of these important dates when planning your participation to
this conference:

Abstract submission	1 December 2007
Full paper deadline	as advised by the editor in your abstract acceptance email
Last day for author registrations	1 July 2008
Programme is released	15 August 2008
The conference	2-5 September 2008

Informations

    * Professor Barry H.V. Topping