[NotiAMCA] Multiphysics Conference deadline this Friday

Mie Sep 12 11:14:51 ART 2007

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Mia Johansson [mailto:mail-comsol-bos en comsol.com]
Enviada em: terça-feira, 11 de setembro de 2007 15:02
Para: Paulo Roberto Maciel Lyra
Assunto: Multiphysics Conference deadline this Friday

Dear Colleague,

This Friday, September 14th, is the last day to save on your COMSOL
Conference registration. Register now to reserve your seats in hands-on
breakout sessions and more!

Savings deadline: September 14, 2007
Registration: http://www.comsol.com/conference2007/us/registration

The conference will take place on October 4-6 at the Boston Marriott
Newton. Join us to learn from leaders in multiphysics simulation
from Boeing Phantom Works, Los Alamos National Laboratory, NASA
Marshall Space Flight Center, and more! Also, test drive the tools
and learn simulation techniques for the first time by attending the
complimentary minicourses, which we offer on 14 different topics.

Feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Mia

---
Mia Johansson