[NotiAMCA] Call for Abstracts for the Fifth M.I.T. Conference- JANUARY 31, 2008

Mie Sep 26 17:11:17 ART 2007

 Dear Colleague,

 I am sending this email as a call for abstracts for the Fifth M.I.T.
 Conference on Computational Fluid and Solid Mechanics, to be held at
 M.I.T. on June 17 - 19, 2009.

 Having had four very successful Conferences, we are now planning for the
 Fifth M.I.T. Conference on Computational Fluid and Solid Mechanics, which

 will focus on the topic "Advances in CFD", see

 http://www.fifthmitconference.org

 The Fifth M.I.T. Conference will be held like the Fourth Conference.
 Again, the Conference Proceedings will be published by Elsevier as a
 special issue of the journal Computers and Structures. We are planning
 for this issue to be ready at the Conference.

 Please note that the DUE DATE FOR THE ABSTRACTS (maximum one page) OF
 PROPOSED FULL LENGTH PAPERS IS JANUARY 31, 2008. Please refer to the web
 site of the Conference.

 We would be glad to see you at the Conference!

 Very best wishes,
 KJ Bathe

 Professor K.J. Bathe, Ph.D., D.Sc., Dr.-Ing. E.h., Dr. h.c. mult.
 Massachusetts Institute of Technology
 Tel: 617.253.6645 ; Fax: 617.253.2275
 http://meche.mit.edu/people/faculty/index.html?id=10

 For information on the Fifth M.I.T. Conference on Computational Fluid and

 Solid Mechanics -- Focus: Advances in CFD, June 17 - 19, 2009
 please visit: http://www.fifthmitconference.org