[NotiAMCA] Parallel & Scientific Comput. - Post-doc and PhD student positions open at Umea University, Sweden

Mie Ago 27 08:23:30 ART 2008

Post-doc and PhD student positions in Parallel and Scientific Computing at
Dept. of Computing Science and HPC2N, Umea University, Sweden
We seek outstanding candidates for Post-doc and PhD student positions in
Parallel and Scientific Computing. The positions are open in the
following projects:
- High Performance and Parallel Algorithms for Matrix Computations on
Multicore-type Architectures
- Matrix Pencil Computations in Computer-Aided Control System Design:
Theory, Algorithms and Software Tools

The current positions are aimed to strengthen and broaden our current
research, and
include collaboration with our international academic and industrial
partners.
For the complete announcement, visit
http://www.umu.se/umu/aktuellt/arkiv/lediga_tjanster/315-2670,30-08.html

HPC2N is hosting the most powerful academic computer system (Akka) in
the Nordic
countries (5 376 cores,  http://www.hpc2n.umu.se/resources/Akka/ ).

Please forward the information to those who may be interested in such a
position.
Many thanks.
Bo Kagstrom , Professor and Director of HPC2N