[NotiAMCA] NMEP-08 Workshop on Numerical Mathematics for Engineering Problems
sonzogni en intec.unl.edu.ar
Mar Feb 26 18:21:12 GMT+2 2008
Lugar: Sao Paulo - Brasil
CALL FOR PAPERS
Workshop on Numerical Mathematics for Engineering Problems (NMEP-08)
July 16-18, 2008 - Sao Paulo - Brazil
This Workshop will be held in conjuction with the 2008 IEEE 11th International
Conference on Computational Science and Engineering
on July 16-18, 2008 - Sao Paulo - Brazil
Numerical techniques and algorithms are becoming integral part of the
design process through sophisticated software packages such as Fluent,
ECLIPSE reservoir simulator, CFX and STAR-CD. The main aim of the workshop is
to provide a unique interdisciplinary forum for dealing with mathematical
numerical methods, and algorithms for the numerical simulation of engineering
TOPICS (but are not limited to):
* Novel mesh/grid generation techniques for engineering problems.
* Efficient numerical methods for discretizing multiphysics continuum
* New industrial applications of numerical mathematics. Numerical methods
algorithms with industrial applications.
* Mathematical/numerical formulation of engineering problems.
* Ideal algorithms for solving algebraic equations associated with
* Effective software designs for multiphysics processes.
* Simulation of important multiphysics processes. For example, deposition
* Application of mathematics for modeling engineering problems.
* Modelling multiphase flow in process equipments such as pipelines.
* Applications of the state of art simulators (such as Fluent, CFX,
simulating important engineering processes.
You are invited to submit original papers (at most 6 pages) in the
two-column IEEE-CS format
The accepted papers will be published by IEEE Computer Society Press as CSE-08
The papers should be submitted through the submission page
Authors of accepted papers, or at least one of them, are requested to register
and present their work
at the conference, otherwise their papers will be removed from the IEEE
Digital Library after the conference.
* Paper submission page -> http://cse.stfx.ca/~cse08workshops/sub/
* Paper submission due -> March, 1st.
* Notification of Acceptance -> April, 1st.
* Final Camera Ready paper -> April, 25th.
* Workshop -> July 16-18, 2008
Más información sobre la lista de distribución NotiAMCA