[NotiAMCA] NSF Summer Institute - Final Fellowship Opportunity March 20

Jue Mar 6 15:54:12 GMT+2 2008

Based on recent enquiries, we have experienced significant delays in mail
delivery in the past week.  We do not know if this is due to weather or
other operational delays in postal service.  Therefore, to ensure all
applications are processed fairly, we will move the deadline for fellowship
applications to (paper application received by) March 20, 2008.

NSF summer institute on High-rate Nanomanufacturing and Energy  Challenge

Dear Colleagues,

You are cordially invited to attend the NSF Summer Institute on High-rate
Nanomanufacturing (June 2 - 5, 2008) and Energy Challenge and Nanotechnology
(June 23 - 26, 2008) at Northwestern University,
http://www.tam.northwestern.edu/summerinstitute/Home.htm. Northwestern is
located at the great Chicago area.

The short courses aim to provide academic professionals and industrial
leaders with an opportunity to update their knowledge on a specific topic
related to nanotechnology. Course descriptions and short bios of instructors
of the Nanomanufacturing course are available at
http://www.tam.northwestern.edu/summerinstitute/_links/nanomfg-course.htm
.Course descriptions of the Energy course are available at
<http://www.tam.northwestern.edu/summerinstitute/_links/energy-course.htm>
http://www.tam.northwestern.edu/summerinstitute/_links/energy-course.htm .

NSF Fellowships are available to academic attendees.  Apply through
http://www.tam.northwestern.edu/summerinstitute/_links/NSF%20fellowship.htm
before March 20, 2008. Fellowships will be announced by March 31, 2008.

Register by April 1, 2008 and receive a 20% discount of the regular
full-course tuition, $2000, or the one-day tuition, $600.
http://www.tam.northwestern.edu/summerinstitute/_links/_applications/2008reg
istration-form.htm

We look forward to hearing from you!

Yip-Wah Chung, Director
Jian Cao, Wing K. Liu, Ted Belytschko, co-Director