[NotiAMCA] Fwd: [Abmec-l] Luis W. Alvarez Postdoctoral Fellowship Opportunity at LBNL

sonzogni en intec.unl.edu.ar sonzogni en intec.unl.edu.ar
Sab Nov 8 18:44:46 ART 2008

Greetings,

On behalf of the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, I would like to
let you know about a wonderful opportunity for recent graduates with
Ph.D.s (or equivalent) who have backgrounds and research interests in
any computer and computational science discipline.  The National Energy
Research Scientific Computing Center (NERSC) and the Computational
Research Division at the U.S. Department of Energy's Lawrence Berkeley
National Laboratory invite applications for the Luis W. Alvarez
Fellowship in Computational Science. The fellowship allows recent
graduates with a Ph.D. (or equivalent) to acquire further scientific
training at one of the leading facilities for scientific computing and
to develop professional maturity for independent research.

We would appreciate your help in publicizing this opportunity and
encouraging qualified individuals to apply.  Please feel free to forward
this message to individuals you think may be interested in applying.
For more information, please see  visit
http://www.lbl.gov/CS/html/alvarez.html. For other currently available
openings, please visit http://www.lbl.gov/CS/Careers/.

Thank you in advance.