[NotiAMCA] ECMS2009 Madrid June 9-12, 2009

Mar Nov 25 11:31:41 ART 2008

Dear Professionals and Research Students working in areas involving
simulation and its applications,

we are inviting you to join us for our

23rd European Conference on Modelling and Simulation ECMS 2009,
which will be held

June 9-12th in Madrid, Spain and hosted by the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos

http://www.scs-europe.net/conf/ecms2009/index.html

Deadline for the full paper submission is February 20th, 2009.

ECMS is committed to supporting pioneering research in Modelling and
Simulation
that crosses the boundaries of the established Conference Tracks.
To this end, we encourage proposals for Special Sessions that open new
horizons
for M & S research and/or that will serve as focal points for the
applications of M & S technology. The proposals will be assessed by the
Conference
Committee and, if approved, will give the proposer the management powers
over their Sessions.