[NotiAMCA] Postdoctoral openings in combustion and aerosols research

Lun Feb 23 10:06:21 ART 2009

Dear all,
I've meant to send out my post-doc announcements for a while. Here they
are...
Could you circulate the email below and announcements (attached) to
colleagues, friends, and coworkers?

All the best,
Fabrizio

Re: Postdoctoral openings in combustion and aerosols research

Dear Colleague:

I have attached the announcements regarding two postdoc openings in my
research group at KAUST. I would appreciate it if you could circulate them
on your department's mailing list or forward them directly to possibly
interested individuals.

The openings pertain research focusing on:

(1) Turbulent combustion modeling within the framework of Large Eddy
Simulation (LES)

(2) Modeling of aerosol processes in turbulent reactive flows with emphasis
on the synthesis of nano materials

More details on the job description, required qualifications, salary and
benefits are contained in the announcements.

I apologize in advance if you are receiving this email more than once.

Best regards,

Fabrizio Bisetti

The Reactive Flow Modeling Laboratory (RFML) is a newly established research
group within the Division of Earth and Environmental Sciences &
Engineering at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).

KAUST is a graduate research university in Saudi Arabia scheduled to open in
September of 2009 north of the city of Jeddah on the Red Sea. It possesses
one of the largest endowments in the world, which provides exceptional
research funding, access to state of the art computational and experimental
facilities (including Shaheen, an IBM Blue Gene/P supercomputer) and support
for collaborative research with major institutions around the globe.

--
Fabrizio Bisetti
Assistant Professor (effective June 09)
Reactive Flow Modeling Laboratory
Division of Earth and Environmental Sciences & Engineering
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology - KAUST
http://www.reactiveflowmodelinglaboratory.net
http://www.kaust.edu.sa

Postdoctoral Fellow
Center for Turbulence Research