[NotiAMCA] ParCFD 2009 : Conference on Parallel Computational Fluid Dynamics

Mie Ene 21 18:03:13 ART 2009

Desde: 18-05-2009
Hasta:  22-05-2009
Lugar:  Moffett Field, California, USA

21st International Conference on Parallel
Computational Fluid Dynamics (ParCFD)
Moffett Field,
California, May 18-22, 2009

http://www.parcfd.org/2009/

To: Members of the Parallel Computing and CFD Communities

Dear Computational Colleagues:

On behalf of the organizing committee, it is my utmost pleasure to invite
you to participate in the 21st International Conference on Parallel
Computational Fluid Dynamics (ParCFD) to be held in Moffett Field,
California, May 18-22, 2009. We expect more than 100 registered participants
from academia, industry, and government agencies from around the world.
ParCFD is one of the most important conferences in the field of parallel
computing as it is applied to CFD. Details of this conference can be found
at
http://www.parcfd.org/2009/

Your participation is of utmost importance to the success of this
conference. The organizers are doing their best to make this an outstanding
event that you will enjoy. We hope that you can be a part of this important
meeting and help make it successful. The abstract submission process is now
open at the Conference website and I urge you to submit your abstracts soon.

I hope to see you all in California next May. Moffett Field, home of NASA
Ames Research Center, is near the heart of the Silicon Valley with plenty of
activities for you and your family (see *
http://thingstodo.com/states/CA/san_francisco.htm*)

We are committed to making ParCFD 2009 a truly enjoyable experience for you.
Please do not hesitate to send us email at *Gina.F.Morello en nasa.gov* if
there is anything that we can do to assist you.

Sincerely,

Rupak Biswas
2009 Conference Chair

NASA Ames Research Center