[NotiAMCA] Mini-symp. CILAMCE 2009: Heterogeneous Materials and Multiscale Methods

Mie Jul 15 15:26:46 ART 2009

Dear colleague,

The 30th edition of CILAMCE - Iberian Latin American Congress on Computational
Methods in  Engineering will be held in the city of Armação de Búzios, RJ,
Brazil, 08-11 November 2009.
We are organizing again the mini-symposium “Heterogeneous Materials and
Multiscale Methods” and we would like to invite you, as propective authors, to
submit abstracts related to this field through the conference web page
http://eventos.nacad.ufrj.br/.

The deadline for abstract submission is 31 July 2009.

With best regards,

Guillermo Juan Creus (creus en ufrgs.br)
Samir Maghous (samir.maghous en ufrgs.br)
Severino Pereira Cavalcanti Marques (smarques en ctec.ufal.br)