[NotiAMCA] Upcoming Events - Africomp 11 and ICCB 2011

Lun Mayo 3 08:15:20 ART 2010

2nd African Conference on Computational Mechanics
An International Conference (Africomp11).
5 to 8 January 2011
University of Cape Town, South Africa.
Please follow the link www.africomp.com for further information.

Important Dates:
Mini-symposia submission closes:      30 May '10
Abstract submission closes:              30 July '10
Acceptance of abstracts:                  30 Aug '10
Early bird registration closes:            31 Sept '10
Student registration closes:              31 Sept '10
Final abstract submission:                  15 Oct '10

We look forward to welcoming you to the beautiful city of Cape Town.

Yours sincerely,
Arnaud Malan, Perumal Nithiarasu and Daya Reddy (Conference Chairmen)

V International Congress on Computational Bioengineering (ICCB2011)

9 - 11th November, 2011 in Mazatlan, Mexico.

As you may know, the organization of this meeting is running well.

The Organizing Committee would highly appreciate if you could disseminate the
enclose brochure among colleagues, institutes and other that may be interested
in attending the ICCB2011.

We also encourage you to promote the conferences posting relevant information
on web sites that you be able to access.

For further details, please visit the congress web site: http://iccb2011.org/

Looking forward to see you in Mazatlan, we remain

Dr. R. Carvajal                                    Dr. M. Cerrolaza

Organizer                                            Co-organizer

Univ. of Sinaloa                                   ICCB Steering Committee