[NotiAMCA] Engineering Applications of Computational Fluid Mechanics

Mie Mayo 5 08:55:49 ART 2010

Dear colleague,

The latest issue of our journal "Engineering Applications of Computational
Fluid Mechanics" has been published. Free
online version is now available at

http://jeacfm.cse.polyu.edu.hk/

Please note our new website address. A new search function is added in the
webpage.

The journal is now included in Science Citation Index Expanded (SCI-E, ISI Web
of Knowledge). Thank you for your support.

Best wishes,
KW

Dr. K.W. Chau
Associate Editor,
Engineering Applications of Computational Fluid Mechanics
Publisher Name: The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
http://jeacfm.cse.polyu.edu.hk/
http://www.tandfbuiltenvironment.com/books/Modelling-for-Coastal-Hydraulics-
and-Engineering-isbn9780415482547
http://repository.lib.polyu.edu.hk/jspui/browse?type=author&order=ASC&rpp=20&value=Chau%2C+Kwok-