[NotiAMCA] HPC on Graphics Hardware (GPU) - CILAMCE 2010.

Jue Mayo 6 08:15:12 ART 2010

Dear colleagues,

The 31st edition of CILAMCE – Iberian-Latin American Congress
on Computational Methods in Engineering will be held in Buenos
Aires, Argentina, from 15th to 18th of November, 2010.

We would like to invite you to participate in the second edition of
the mini-symposium “High Performance Computing on Graphics
Hardware (GPU)”, which we are organizing in this conference.

Prospective authors can get more information and submit their
papers through the conference page, http://www.mecom2010.net

The deadline for abstract submission is May 31st, 2010.

We are looking forward to meeting you in Buenos Aires!

Kindest regards,

Euclides Mesquita (euclides en fem.unicamp.br)
Josué Labaki (labaki en fem.unicamp.br)
Luiz Otávio Saraiva Ferreira (lotavio en fem.unicamp.br)

http://gpubrasil.com