[NotiAMCA] ECCOMAS2012: deadline for abstract submission extended to January 18, 2012

Vie Dic 16 09:48:10 ART 2011

Dear colleagues,

the deadline for the submission of abstracts to the ECCOMAS2012 Congress
to be held on September 10-14, 2012, Vienna, Austria has been extended
to*January 18, 2012*.

Abstracts can be submitted to a mini-symposium or a congress topic.
Please find all relevant information at
http://eccomas2012.conf.tuwien.ac.at/scientific-programme/call-for-
abstracts.html

Further information on the congress can be found at the congress website
at http://eccomas2012.conf.tuwien.ac.at

We are looking forward to receiving your abstract, thank you in advance
for your cooperation and ask you to continue supporting our preparations
to make ECCOMAS 2012 an outstanding scientific event.

With best personal regards,

J. Eberhardsteiner, H.J. Böhm, F.G. Rammerstorfer
ECCOMAS 2012 chairmen

--
ECCOMAS 2012
European Congress on Computational Methods in

Mag.(FH) Martina Poell

Vienna University of Technology
Institute for Mechanics of Materials and Structures

Karlsplatz 13, 1040 Vienna, Austria

Tel: (++43 1) 58801-20211
eFax: (++43 1) 58801-920211
Fax: (++43 1) 58801-20299
mailto:office en eccomas2012.conf.tuwien.ac.at
Congress website: http://eccomas2012.conf.tuwien.ac.at
DVR: 0005886