[NotiAMCA] CILAMCE 2011 : 32nd Iberian-Latin-American Congress on Computational Methods in Engineering

Mie Feb 16 09:54:20 ART 2011

Desde: 13-11-2011
Hasta: 16-11-2011
Lugar:  Ouro Preto, MG, Brazil

To the Computational Mechanics Community:

This is the first announcement of the 32nd Iberian-Latin-American Congress
on Computational Methods in Engineering, CILAMCE 2011, to be held in the
beautiful and historical city of Ouro Preto, MG, Brazil, from November
13-16, 2011.

The event's homepage can now be accessed at:
http://www.acquacon.com.br/cilamce2011/en/

Please be aware that the deadline for submission of mini-symposia proposals
is: MARCH 15, 2011.

Due to the successful organization of CILAMCE 2003, we have been chosen to
organize the 2011 edition of the Conference and we are looking forward to
meeting you all in Ouro Preto and renewing that experience once again.

Sincerely,

The Organizers:
PROPEC, PPGEM and Acqua Consultoria
School of Mines
Federal University of Ouro Preto
http://www.propec.ufop.br/
http://www.ppgem.ufop.br/
http://www.acquacon.com.br/

ABMEC - The Brazilian Association for Computational Methods in Engineering