[NotiAMCA] WCSMO9 - Deadline extended to 22nd January 2011

Mar Ene 18 10:41:19 ART 2011

New abstract deadline: 22nd January 2011

WCSMO-9 - 9th World Congress on Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization
13 - 17 June 2011, GRANSHIP Shizuoka, JAPAN

Dear colleagues,

With this mail, we would like to give you an encouraging reminder, just days before the
submission deadline for WCSMO-9.

We have received many requests for an extension to the abstract submission deadline.
After careful consideration, we have decided to extend the deadline to Saturday 22nd
January 2011.

Please see http://www.wcsmo9.com/ for more information.

We are looking forward to welcome you in Shizuoka at the WCSMO-9.

Best regards

Hiroshi Yamakawa
General Chairman

Masao Arakawa and Masakazu Kobayashi
Congress Secretariats

Prof. Jose Herskovits Norman
OptimizE - Engineering Optimization Lab
Mechanical Engineering Program
COPPE
Federal University of Rio de Janeiro
www.optimize.ufrj.br

Co-Chairman of EngOpt 2012 - www.engopt.org
International Conference of Engineering Optimizatiion
Rio de Janeiro - 16-19 July 2012