[NotiAMCA] WCCM 2012 in Brazil: 2nd Call for Mini-Symposia !

Jue Jul 7 08:58:37 ART 2011

WCCM 2012 in Brazil: 2nd Call for Mini-Symposia ! Dear Colleague: please take time to submit a Mini-Symposium at the 10th WORLD CONGRESS ON COMPUTATIONAL MECHANICS (WCCM 2012) on our websiteat  www.wccm2012.com . The deadline is July 31st, 2011.The WCCM 2012 will take place in the vibrant city of São Paulo, Brazil, 8–13 July, 2012. Please take a look at your agenda and plan to join us for a truly exciting congress. This tenth edition is a historic landmark to our community and you will have the opportunity to meet distinguished colleagues, have a fruitful exchange of ideas and also feel the Brazilians' reputation as a warm and friendly people. We are strongly committed to making this an outstanding, enjoyable and memorable congress.For detailed and updated information, please visit frequently the congress website at www.wccm2012.com, or send us an email to secretariat en wccm2012.com. We look forward to welcoming you in Brazil for the WCCM 2012! Paulo M. PimentaCongress Chairman (Apologies in advance for cross-posting and multiple copies)