[NotiAMCA] WCCM 2012: Submission of Mini-Symposia is now Open!

Mie Mar 16 11:33:49 ART 2011

WCCM 2012: Pre-Registration and Submission of Mini-Symposia are now Open!

The pre-registration and the submission of Mini-Symposia for the 10th WORLD
CONGRESS ON COMPUTATIONAL MECHANICS (WCCM 2012) are now open at our website:
<http://www.wccm2012.com> www.wccm2012.com . You can also follow us on
twitter  <http://twitter.com/WCCM2012> here .

About the Congress

The WCCM 2012 will take place in the vibrant city of São Paulo, Brazil, 8–13
July, 2012. Please take a look at your agenda and plan to join us for a
truly exciting congress. This tenth edition is a historic landmark to our
community and you will have the opportunity to meet distinguished
colleagues, have a fruitful exchange of ideas and also feel the Brazilians'
reputation as a warm and friendly people. We are strongly committed to
making this an outstanding, enjoyable and memorable congress.

Important dates are:

Mini-symposium proposal:
March 1  – July 31, 2011
Notification of mini-symposia acceptance:                 until  August 31,
2011
Deadline for abstract submission:                                  November
30, 2011
Notification of abstract acceptance:                              January
31, 2012
Deadline for full-paper submission (optional):          March 31, 2012
Deadline for early registration:
March 31, 2012

For detailed and updated information, please visit frequently the congress
website at  <http://www.wccm2012.com> www.wccm2012.com, or send us an email
to  <mailto:secretariat en wccm2012.com> secretariat en wccm2012.com.

We look forward to welcoming you in Brazil for the WCCM 2012!

Paulo M. Pimenta

Congress Chairman