[NotiAMCA] ESMC 2012 in Graz - call for abstracts

Lun Nov 7 12:29:40 ART 2011

*European Solid Mechanics Conference
in Graz, Austria, July 9-13, 2012
Call for Abstracts*

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

This is a gentle reminder that the deadline for submission of abstracts for
contributed papers for the European Solid Mechanics Conference (ESMC 2012)
in Graz is *November 30, 2011*.

For a link of the conference website see:
www.esmc2012.tugraz.at <http://www.esmc2012.tugraz.at>

For abstract submission please use the following link:
http://lamp3.tugraz.at/~esmc2012/cats2/cats21/src/login/

The general lecturer of ESMC 2012 is
- James R. Rice, Harvard University, USA

The invited lecturers are
- Ferdinando Auricchio, University of Pavia, Italy
- Norman Fleck, University of Cambridge, UK
- Peter Hunter, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Robert M. McMeeking, University of California Santa Barbara, USA
- Michael Ortiz, California Institute of Technology, USA

In addition, the European Solid Mechanics Conference offers around 50
Mini-Symposia.

We encourage you to take part in this event, and we hope that we will
have the
pleasure of welcoming you at the next European Solid Mechanics
Conference in Graz

Best wishes,
Gerhard A. Holzapfel
Chairman of the Local Organizing Committee of the
8th European Solid Mechanics Conference
&
Ray W. Ogden
Chairman of the Scientific Committee