[NotiAMCA] WCCM mini-symposium titled MS-027- Computational Biomechanics

Dom Nov 13 09:34:51 ART 2011

Dear colleague,

As the deadline for abstract submission approaches, we would like to
invite you to participate in the mini-symposium titled  MS-027-
Computational Biomechanics, to be part of the 10th World Congress on
Computational Mechanics (WCCM 2012) (www.wccm2012.com). The congress
will  be held in São Paulo, Brazil, on July 8-13, 2012.

This mini-symposium has the aim of presenting and discussing recent
developments in Biomechanical and Biomedical Engineering numerical
simulation techniques, either in terms of mathematical modeling,
computer simulation or experimental validation or parameter
determination. Aware of its wide scope, we expect to bring together
researchers with different interests and backgrounds to converge to a
multidisciplinary discussion of engineering aspects of life science
clinical problems.

IMPORTANT DATES:
Deadline for one page abstracts: November 20, 2011;
Acceptance of abstracts: until January 31, 2012;
Deadline for full papers (optional): March 31, 2012.

ABSTRACT SUBMISSION:
 Please go to the abstract submission page (www.wccm2012.com) and
select the Mini-Symposium MS-027- Computational Biomechanics

With kind regards,

Estevam B. Las Casas       Manuel Doblaré     Djenane Pamplona
Luciano Menegaldo

--
Estevam Barbosa de Las Casas