[NotiAMCA] ECCOMAS2012: call for abstracts

Mie Nov 16 14:55:14 ART 2011

Dear colleague,

the 6th European Congress on Computational Methods in Applied Sciences
and Engineering (ECCOMAS 2012) will take place on September 10-14, 2012,
Vienna, Austria.

We would like to invite you to submit an abstract by December 15, 2011.
Abstracts can be submitted to a mini-symposium or a congress topic.
Please find all relevant information at
http://eccomas2012.conf.tuwien.ac.at/scientific-programme/call-for-
abstracts.html

ECCOMAS 2012 will take place at the University of Vienna which is
located directly in the city centre.

We are pleased to announce that the Plenary Lectures at ECCOMAS2012 will
be given by
     Prof. Franco BREZZI (Italy)
     Prof. Marc GEERS (Eindhoven University of Technology, the Netherlands).

The Plenary Lectures will be delivered in the framework of the Opening
Ceremony taking place at the Musikverein where the famous New Year's
Concert by the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra is broadcasted worldwide
every year.

The Semi-Plenary Lectures will be given by distinguished scientists from
all over the world. The respective names are available on the congress
webpage at
http://eccomas2012.conf.tuwien.ac.at/scientific-programme/plenary-semi-plenary-
lectures.html.

Further information on the congress can be found at the congress website
at http://eccomas2012.conf.tuwien.ac.at

We are looking forward to receiving your abstract, thank you in advance
for your cooperation and ask you to continue supporting our preparations
to make ECCOMAS 2012 an outstanding scientific event.

With best personal regards,

J. Eberhardsteiner, H.J. Böhm, F.G. Rammerstorfer
ECCOMAS 2012 chairmen

--
ECCOMAS 2012
European Congress on Computational Methods in
Applied Sciences and Engineering
September 10-14, 2012
Vienna, Austria

Mag.(FH) Martina Poell

Vienna University of Technology
Institute for Mechanics of Materials and Structures

Karlsplatz 13, 1040 Vienna, Austria

Tel: (++43 1) 58801-20211
eFax: (++43 1) 58801-920211
Fax: (++43 1) 58801-20299
mailto:office en eccomas2012.conf.tuwien.ac.at
Congress website: http://eccomas2012.conf.tuwien.ac.at
DVR: 0005886