[NotiAMCA] EngOpt 2012 – Rio de Janeiro - REMINDERS for authors and participants

Mie Abr 11 14:04:28 ART 2012

EngOpt 2012 - 3rd International Conference on Engineering Optimization.

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, July 1 - 5, 2012.

EngOpt 2012 - http://www.engopt.org

Dear Colleagues,

We remind some DEADLINES:

- 30th April 2012 - Deadline for early registration

- 30th April 2012 - Deadline for presenting authors registration (To avoid non-shows,
only papers with registered presenting authors will be included in the final program)

- 30th May 2012 - Deadline for full papers uploading
Although the submission of full papers is not mandatory, authors are encouraged to
support the accepted Abstract with the respective Paper.

We have about 380 contributions accepted for presentatiion.

The contributions are of high technical and scientific level covering a wide set of
theoretical and applied subjects. Abstracts from colleagues all over the world have been
received.

I am sure that we shall have a very interesting conference, in a very nice place.

With my best wishes,

Jose Herskovits

UPDATED INFORMATION ABOUT ACOMODATIONS IS NOW AVAILABLE IN OUR SITE

SPECIAL ISSUES dedicated to EngOpt 2012 will be published by the following

International Journals:

• Inverse Problems in Science and Engineering
• Mechanics of Advanced Materials and Structures
• Brazilian Journal of Chemical Engineering
• Latin American Journal of Solids and Structures

Complete information is available in our website.

EngOpt 2012 - 3rd International Conference on Engineering Optimization.

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, July 1 - 5, 2012.

EngOpt 2012 - http://www.engopt.org

A forum for Engineers, Mathematicians and Computer Scientists to share
research and innovations, promoting interdisciplinary activities in all
fields of Engineering Optimization.

EUROPT: EURO Working Group on Continuous Optimization

ISSMO - International Society for Structural and Multidisciplinary
    Optimization

MOS - Mathematical Optimization Society

and

ABCM, Brazilian Society for Mechanical Sciences and Engineering

Contacts:
Prof. Jose Herskovits
COPPE/Mechanical Engineering Program
Federal University of Rio de Janeiro
engopt en optimize.ufrj.br

--

Prof. Jose Herskovits Norman
OptimizE - Engineering Optimization Lab

Chairman of EngOpt 2012 - www.engopt.org
International Conference of Engineering Optimizatiion
Rio de Janeiro - 1-5 July 2012