[NotiAMCA] COUPLED PROBLEMS 2013 - First Announcement

Lun Feb 13 10:08:25 ART 2012

Dear Colleague, We are pleased to announce the V Conference on Computational
Methods for Coupled Problems in Science and Engineering. COUPLED 2013
will be organised on 17-19 June 2013 in Ibiza, Spain. In this Conference we will
celebrate the 60th birthday of Eugenio Oñate. The previous four editions of this conference were held in the
islands of Santorini (Greece) on 25-28 May 2005, Ibiza (Spain) on 21-23 May
2007, Ischia (Italy) on 8-11 June 2009 and Kos (Greece) on 20-22 June
2011. The objectives of COUPLED 2013 are to present and discuss state of
the art, mathematical models, numerical methods and computational techniques for
solving coupling problems of multidisciplinary character in science and
engineering. The conference goal is to make step forward in the formulation and
solution of real life problems with a multidisciplinary vision, accounting for
all the complex couplings involved in the physical description of the problem.
 The conference will be included as one of the Thematic Conferences of
the European Community on Computational Methods in Applied Sciences
(ECCOMAS). It will also be supported by other scientific organizations in
Europe and worldwide including the
International Association for Computational Mechanics
(IACM). Key Date: The deadline for presenting a one page abstract is October29,
2012.

Further information is available at http://congress.cimne.com/coupled2013/

We kindly invite you to mark the conference dates in your Agenda.
Please, inform other colleagues who might be interested in attending the
conference.  We thank you for your cooperation and look forward to welcoming you
in Ibiza in June 2013. Best regards,
Sergio Idelsohn
Manolis Papadrakakis
Bernhard Schrefler