[NotiAMCA] WCCM 2012: New deadline extension for abstract submission

Sab Ene 14 13:42:00 ART 2012

WCCM 2012: New deadline extension for abstract submission

Dear Colleague,

Following many requests coming from colleagues of the Southern Hemisphere, where summer holidays are still going on, the Organizing Committee of the WCCM 2012 has just decided to extend the deadline for abstract submission to February 12th, 2012.

Please notice that this is the final deadline extension. If you plan to join us at WCCM 2012 and have not submitted your abstract yet, please go to our website at www.wccm2012.com and perform your submission. You can submit your contribution to a specific Mini-Symposium or let the Local Organizing Committee choose an appropriate Mini-Symposium for you.

Information on scholarships for Latin-Americans and a more complete set of accommodations can be found at www.wccm2012.com.

Please do not hesitate to contact the Congress Secretariat at secretariat en wccm2012.com if you have any questions.

We are looking forward to receiving your abstract and welcoming you in Sao Paulo for the WCCM 2012!

Paulo M. Pimenta
Congress Chairman