[NotiAMCA] COMPLAS 2013 - Open Call

Dom Jun 17 10:53:51 ART 2012

XII International Conference on Computational Plasticity. Fundamentals and
Applications - COMPLAS 2013

September 3-5, 2013

Barcelona, Spain

An ECCOMAS Thematic Conference

An IACM Special Interest Conference

Dear Colleague,

We are pleased to inform you that the submission of abstracts to the XII
International Conference on Computational Plasticity. Fundamentals and
Applications (COMPLAS 2013) is now open.

Scientists of international prestige in the field of the conference have
confirmed their participation as Plenary Lecturers. These lectures will be
complemented by Invited Sessions organized by recognised experts in targeted
research areas. For further details please visit the conference web site.

Important Date: Deadline for presenting a one page abstract is December 17,
2012.

All relevant information about registration and abstract submission is
available in the conference web site:  http://congress.cimne.com/complas2013/

We thank you for your cooperation and look forward to welcoming you in
Barcelona in September 2013.

Sincerely,
Roger Owen, Eugenio Oñate, B. Suárez & D. Peric
Conference Co-Chairmen