[NotiAMCA] Becas para el WCCM 2012

Lun Mar 26 15:12:59 ART 2012

Estimados colegas:

Desde la organizacion del WCCM 2012 nos informan que mañana darán
a conocer el resultado sobre el otorgamiento de las becas que cubren
parte de la inscripción al congreso.

Me han adelantado que los argentinos que trabajan en instituciones
públicas y han solicitado la beca han sido seleccionados.

Enviamos el siguiente anuncio de la organización de WCCM 2012, recordando
que esta semana opera el plazo para la inscripción temprana al mismo.

Atentamente

Victorio Sonzogni

Dear WCCM 2012 participant,

We would like to share with you our enormous satisfaction in having received
far more contributing abstracts than we expected to the tenth edition of the
WCCM. We take this opportunity to provide you the following important
updated information:

1- The deadline for submission of the optional full-length paper has been
extended to April 15, 2012.

2- The evaluation of all submitted scholarship applications (from both USACM
and ABMEC) has just been completed. All candidates will be informed of the
result by email until March 28, 2012.

3- In the past weeks we have received questions from several authors arguing
that they have not been notified yet about the status (acceptance or
rejection) of their abstract. In order to avoid doubts or future requests,
we decided to send again to all authors the result of the abstracts
evaluation. This is the reason you might have received an email from ours on
this regard in the past days. Please apologize for any double notification,
in case you have been notified already previously.

4- Please recall that the deadline for payment of the Early Registration Fee
is March 31, 2012!

We thank you for your contribution and strong support to the WCCM 2012 and
look forward to seeing you in Sao Paulo in next July!

Warmest regards,
On behalf of the Local Organizing Committee of the WCCM 2012
Paulo M. Pimenta (Congress Chairman)