[NotiAMCA] COUPLED PROBLEMS 2013 - Open Call

Sab Mayo 19 10:42:30 ART 2012

_17-19 June 2013, Ibiza, Spain_

_An ECCOMAS Thematic Conference _

_An IACM Special Interest Conference_

The fifth edition of the _International Conference on Computational
Methods for Coupled Problems in Science and Engineering_ will take
place
on June 17 – 19, 2013, in Ibiza, Spain.

In this Conference we will celebrate the _60th. Birthday of Eugenio
Oñate_.

Scientists of international prestige in the field of the conference
will
deliver These lectures will be complemented by organized by recognised
experts in targeted research areas.

For detailed information please visit the conference web site:

  is now open to abstract submissions. We wish to invite you to submit
your abstract before

All relevant information about registration and abstract submission is
available in the conference web site.

Do not hesitate to contact the secretariat  for any question.

Many thanks in advance for your cooperation in making an outstanding
scientific event.

We look forward to welcoming you in Ibiza in June 2013.

Best regards,
Sergio Idelsohn
Manolis Papadrakakis

Bernhard Schrefler
_Conference Chairmen_

Conference Secretariat

International Center for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Congress Management Department (CIMNE CMD)
Campus North UPC
C/Jordi Girona, 1-3
08034 Barcelona, Spain

Tel:       +34 93 405 46 94 / 97
Fax:       +34 93 205 83 47
E-mail:  coupledproblems en cimne.upc.edu
Web:      http://congress.cimne.com/coupled2013/