[NotiAMCA] Academic position at the KU Leuven Noise and Vibration Research Group

Vie Abr 5 10:57:06 ART 2013

Dear colleague,

As we have had the pleasure to welcome you at our biennial ISMA Noise
and Vibration Engineering conferences in Leuven, we would like to draw
your special attention to the vacancy for a FULL-TIME ACADEMIC POSITION
in VIBRO-ACOUSTICS OF MACHINES AND TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS at the Noise
and Vibration Research group of the KU LEUVEN Department of Mechanical
Engineering, which serves as organizing group of the ISMA conferences
and ISMA/ISAAC annual courses.

A detailed description of the scope and profile as well as of the
requirements and application procedure can be found on
https://icts.kuleuven.be/apps/jobsite/vacatures/52408957?lang=en [1] .

Applications are due by June 30, 2013.

Please feel free to forward this information to whoever you consider
eligible and qualified for the position.

We remain at your disposal for any further information.

Kind regards,

Wim Desmet

Head of the Noise and Vibration Research Group

Links:
------
[1] https://icts.kuleuven.be/apps/jobsite/vacatures/52408957?lang=en