[NotiAMCA] ECCOMAS SYMCOMP2013 - FINAL Call for Papers

Mar Abr 23 08:09:57 ART 2013

International Conference in Algebraic and Symbolic Computation

(Lisbon, Portugal, September, 9-10 2013)

An ECCOMAS Thematic Conference (www.eccomas.org )

Dear Colleagues,

As requested by some Colleagues the abstract submission deadline for the ECCOMAS
Thematic Conference SYMCOMP2013 - International Conference on Algebraic and Symbolic
Computation was extended.

We also announce that due to recent Maplesoft sponsorship, Young Researcher Award has
new guidelines. Please consult those guidelines.

Finally we ask you to remember the main guidelines to follow, concerning submission stage.

The abstract must not exceed 1500 characters, and have no figures or tables. The
submission process is carried out online at the conference site. You can submit to an
already existing thematic session or to the Conference. In this last case, the abstracts
will be allocated to other adequate sessions.

Please note these important dates:

Deadline submission abstract:   April 30, 2013

Early payment:  May 15, 2013

Other relevant information can be found at  www.symcomp2013.com , or requested by email.

We strongly welcome your participation and thank you in advance for your colaboration.

With our best regards

Amélia Loja

SYMCOMP2013 Chair

PS:

We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this message from different sources.

If you know Colleagues that may be interested in participating in SYMCOMP2013, please
forward them this email.