[NotiAMCA] WCCM 2014 - Mini-Symposium on Advances in the Modelling of Forming Operations

Miguel Vaz Júnior M.Vaz en Joinville.udesc.br
Mie Oct 9 14:44:25 ART 2013

Dear Colleague,

Within the 11th World Congress on Computational Mechanics (WCCM 2014) to
be held in Barcelona, Spain, between the 20th and 25th of July 2014, we
are organizing the Mini-Symposium "Advances in the Modelling of Forming
Operations".

Due to your research activities in this field, we invite you to submit an
abstract to our Mini-Symposium. Your contribution is mostly welcomed.

TOPICS OF INTEREST (not restricted to):

- Mechanical Formulations;
- Complex Constitutive Equations;
- Inverse Identification Procedures;
- Finite Element Technology;
- Adaptative Remeshing Techniques;
- Contact and Frictional Phenomena;
- Coupling between Different Fields;
- Parallel Computation;
- Three-dimensional Problems.

IMPORTANT DATES:

Abstract submission deadline: November 20, 2013;
Notification of abstract acceptance: until January 31, 2014;
Deadline for full-paper submission (no mandatory): February 28, 2014.

ABSTRACT SUBMISSION:

Please go to the abstract submission page
(http://www.wccm-eccm-ecfd2014.org) and select the Mini-Symposium
“Advances in the Modelling of Forming Operations".

Please, do not hesitate to contact us for further information.

With kind regards,

Francisco M. Andrade Pires, University of Porto, Portugal, fpires en fe.up.pt
Miguel Vaz Júnior, State University of Santa Catarina – UDESC, Brasil,
M.Vaz en joinville.udesc.br

--
 Miguel Vaz Júnior                             ><>
 M.Eng. Ph.D.

 State University of Santa Catarina
 Department of Mechanical Engineering
 89223-100 - Joinville-SC - Brasil

 Tel: +55 47 4009-7971 - Fax: +55 47 4009-7940
 E-mail: M.Vaz <at> Joinville "dot" udesc "dot" br