[NotiAMCA] IACM Newsletter – April 2014

Mar Abr 15 10:14:12 ART 2014

You will find below updated information of upcoming international events
organized in the frame of IACM.

NEW WEBSITE: We are also happy to inform you that we have inaugurated our new
website. If you wish to participate in the spotlight-of-the-month feature
please contact the IACM Secretariat <mailto:iacm en cimne.upc.edu> . Full
information is posted on: www.iacm.info

IACM 2014 AWARDS

The International Association for Computational Mechanics announces the call
for nominations for five awards to recognize outstanding contributions in
computational mechanics:

*	The IACM Congress Medal (Gauss-Newton Medal)
*	The IACM Award
*	The IACM Computational Mechanics Award
*	The IACM John Argyris Award for Young Investigator
*	The IACM Fellows Award

Full information regarding the 2014 edition of IACM Awards is available here
<http://iacmnew.cimne.com/vpage/1/0/Prizes-and-Awards/IACM-Awards> .
Nominations must be submitted by May 9, 2014, by e-mail to the following e-
mail address using the Nomination Form
<http://www.iacm.info/cvdata/cntr1/dtos/img/mdia/Form-for-IACM-
AWARDS-2014.pdf>  available on our website:  <mailto:iacm en cimne.upc.edu>
iacm en cimne.upc.edu.

IACM SPECIAL INTEREST CONFERENCES

In addition to the main World Congresses and FEF, IACM sponsors thematic
conferences organized by national, regional or private organizations. Current
IACM Special Interest Conferences are listed on our website
<http://iacmnew.cimne.com/vpage/1/0/Events/Special-Interest-Conferences> .

If you are interested in applying for an IACM sponsorship of your conference,
please address to the IACM Secretariat <mailto:iacm en cimne.upc.edu>  for
further information on sponsoring procedures or consult the documentation
available online.

ONGOING IACM SPECIAL INTEREST CONFERENCES

1st International Conference on Computational Engineering and Science for
Safety and Environmental Problems (COMPSAFE2014)

Date & Location:

Sendai International Center in Sendai, Japan, 13 – 16 April 2014

For further information please visit: http://www.compsafe2014.org/

IACM SPECIAL INTEREST CONFERENCES - ANNOUNCEMENT

1st Pan-American Congress on Computational Mechanics (PANACM 2015)

Date & Location:

Buenos Aires, Argentina, 27 – 29 April 2015

Submission of abstracts: The website is now open for Abstract submission. A
list with all the possible Topics including Invited Minisymposia is available
here <http://congress.cimne.com/PANACM2015/frontal/ConferenceTopics.asp> .
Instructions for submission of abstracts are available here
<http://congress.cimne.com/panacm2015/frontal/Submision.asp> .

For further information please visit:
http://congress.cimne.com/PANACM2015/frontal/

6th International Conference on Coupled Problems in Science and Engineering
(COUPLED PROBLEMS 2015)

Date & Location:

San Servolo Island, Venice, Italy, 18 – 20 May 2015

Submission of abstracts: Authors are invited to submit individual
contributions to the Conference. Full information is available
<http://congress.cimne.com/coupled2015/frontal/Submision.asp> here.

For further information please visit: http://congress.cimne.com/coupled2015/

OTHER INTERESTING EVENTS

NONLINEAR COMPUTATIONAL SOLID & STRUCTURAL MECHANICS
Theoretical formulations, technologies and computations

Date & Location:

Pavia, Italy, May 5-9, 2014

Full information of the program of this course is available at:
<http://www.unipv.it/compmech/courses.html>
http://www.unipv.it/compmech/courses.html

1st International Workshop on Software Solutions for Integrated Computational
Materials Engineering - ICMEg

Date & Location:

Aachen/Rolduc, Germany, June 24-27, 2014

For further information please visit at: www.icmeg.info. E-mail contact:
organization en icmeg.info and secretary en icmeg.info.

AVISO IMPORTANTE

Los datos de carácter personal contenidos en el mensaje, se registrarán en un
fichero para facilitar la gestión de las comunicaciones de CIMNE. Se pueden
ejercitar los derechos de acceso, rectificación, cancelación y oposición por
escrito, dirigiéndose a nuestras oficinas de CIMNE, Gran Capitán s/n,  Edificio
C1 - Campus Norte UPC, 08034 Barcelona, España.

AVÍS IMPORTANT

Les dades de caràcter personal contingudes en aquest missatge es registraran
en un fitxer per facilitar la gestió de les comunicacions del CIMNE. Es poden
exercir els drets d'accés, rectificació, cancel·lació i oposició, per escrit a
les nostres oficines del CIMNE, Gran Capità s/n, Edifici C1, Campus Nord UPC,
08034 Barcelona, Espanya.

IMPORTANT NOTICE

All personal data contained in this mail will be processed confidentially and
stored in a file property of CIMNE in order to manage corporate communications.
You may exercise the right of access, rectification, deletion and objection by
letter sent to CIMNE, Gran Capitán, Edificio C1 - Campus Norte UPC, 08034
Barcelona, Spain.

If you no longer wish to receive any news, please reply to this e-mail and
state clearly to which e-mail address this message was sent. We will
immediately remove your entry from our mailing lists. Apologies in advance for
cross posting and multiple copies.