[NotiAMCA] CMN2015 Congresso de Métodos Numéricos em Engenharia

Jue Jul 24 11:00:13 ART 2014

Dear Colleague,

We are pleased to announce that the Congress on Numerical Methods in Engineering, CMN2015, will be held at Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisbon, Portugal, from June 29 to July 02, 2015.

CMN2015 is jointly organized by the Portuguese Association of Theoretical Applied and Computational Mechanics (APMTAC) and the Spanish Society of Numerical Methods in Engineering (SEMNI), and follows the previous congress editions of Madrid (2002), Lisbon (2004), Granada (2005), Porto (2007), Barcelona (2009), Coimbra (2011) and Bilbao (2013).

We kindly invite you to submit your work for presentation at CMN2015 in a  general topic or to a thematic session. More information about congress topics, thematic sessions, abstract submission and important dates, is available at the congress webpage:

http://www.dem.ist.utl.pt/cmn2015/

We welcome your contribution and look forward to meeting you in Lisbon.

With our best regards

José Miranda Guedes
Nuno Silvestre
Miguel Tavares da Silva