[NotiAMCA] PANACM-2015 Session on CFD and nuclear installations

Mie Mar 5 15:16:19 ART 2014

Dear colleague,

   PANACM 2015, the 1st Pan-American Congress on Computational Mechanics will be held on April 27-29, 2015 at the Hilton Hotel in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Please see details at:

http://congress.cimne.com/PANACM2015

   In the framework of PANACM 2015, we are organizing a symposium entitled:

“CFD IN ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY OF NUCLEAR INSTALLATIONS”

    For your convenience we are attaching the announcement of the call for papers. We would be very pleased if you agree to be one of the contributing authors to the symposium related sessions.
   We would appreciate receiving your reply by next May 1st, stating your interest in submitting a paper. Please note that the conference program will accept only one presentation per registered person. Regretfully, the PANACM 2015 organizers are unable to provide travel support or waive the registration fee. Please feel free to share this information with your colleagues working in this field.

   We hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for your attention and best regards,

                                                Alejandro I. Lazarte                                              Juan Carlos Ferreri
                                                 alazarte en arn.gob.ar                                                  jcferreri en gmail.com

                                   Autoridad Regulatoria Nuclear, Av. del Libertador 8250, 1429 Buenos Aires, Argentina

PS: we kindly invite you to watch the video http://congress.cimne.com/PANACM2015/frontal/Video.asp

http://www.amcaonline.org.ar/twiki/pub/AMCA/RepositorioAMCA/PANAMC-MS.pdf