[NotiAMCA] PANACM 2015, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 27-29 April 2015

Vie Mar 28 11:28:45 ART 2014

Dear  Colleague:

It is our pleasure to invite you to submit a presentation to the mini-symposium "INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS OF COMPUTATIONAL MECHANICS" chaired by Marcela Goldschmit and José Risso, at 1st Pan-American Congress on Computational Mechanics PANACM 2015, Buenos Aires, Argentina,  27-29 April 2015 (http://congress.cimne.com/PANACM2015/frontal/default.asp ).
We would be very glad if you agree to be one of the contributing authors to the symposium related sessions.Please note that the conference program will accept only one presentation per registered person.
We would appreciate receiving your reply by next June 1st, stating your interest in submitting a paper. Regretfully, the PANACM 2015 organizers are unable to provide travel support or waive the registration fee.
Please, share this invitation with your colleagues and students. It will help us too much.
Looking to hearing from you soon, and hoping to have a good reception of this invitation.

Thank you in advance

Marcela GoldschmitSim&Tec, Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA e-mail : mgoldschmit en simytec.com

José Risso
CIMEC, CONICET-UNL, Santa Fe, ARGENTINAe-mail: jrisso en intec.unl.edu.ar
This mini-symposium is intended to share experiences and discuss opportunities for application of numerical methods to the resolution of engineering problems related to industrial and government activities.
Both researchers and project/design engineers are encouraged to show the evolution in application of computational methods to solve industrial problems in their fields, and the opportunities to improve the results that could be obtained.
Some topics that could be treated in this mini-symposium include:
- Industrial installations and their components
- Machines and their components
- Structures and their components
- Pressure vessels and reactors
- Manufacturing processes
- Modelling of industrial physical and chemical processes
- Failure analysis and forensic engineering
http://congress.cimne.com/PANACM2015/frontal/Video.asp