[NotiAMCA] PANACM 2015 - New deadline for submission of abstracts is November 20, 2014

Mar Nov 4 08:52:19 ART 2014

1st Pan-American Congress on
 Computational Mechanics – PANACM 2015
April 27 – 29, 2015
Buenos Aires, Argentina

NEW! Deadline for submission of abstracts is November 20, 2014.
Dear Colleague,

Due to many requests received we have extended the deadline for submitting a one page abstract to November 20, 2014.
Registration and abstract submission are through the conference web site. To be able to submit an abstract, you have to first register.

Further instructions are available on
http://congress.cimne.com/panacm2015/frontal/Author.asp

If you have any question, contact the Conference secretariat.

We look forward to welcoming you in Buenos Aires in April 2015!

Best regards,

Sergio Idelsohn
PANACM 2015 Chairman