[NotiAMCA] PANACM 2015: Mini-symposium: "Algorithmic Aspects of HPC for Mechanics and Physics"

Dom Oct 19 19:14:48 ART 2014

 Dear friends and colleagues,

 We kindly remind you our invitation to submit an abstract to the
 mini-symposium: "Algorithmic Aspects of High-Performance Computing for
 Mechanics and Physics"

 <http://congress.cimne.com/PANACM2015/Admin/Files/FileAbstract/a64.pdf>

 chaired  by Santiago Badia, Victor Calo and Javier Principe,
at 1st Pan-American Congress on Computational Mechanics PANACM 2015, Buenos
Aires, Argentina, 27-29 April 2015 (http://congress.cimne.com/PANACM2015/).

The Congress will  be held at the Buenos Aires Hilton Hotel, located in the
heart of the  trendy fashion Buenos Aires known as Puerto Madero right
in the City Center.

 If you decide to participate please let us know by return email to
 victor.calo en kaust.edu.sa. When submitting an abstract, you will need to
 register on the congress website and choose among the conference
 topics:

"Algorithmic aspects of high-performance computing for mechanics and physics"
 (payment  is not needed at this stage).
Please submit the one-page abstract by October 31, 2014.

 Please, share this invitation with your colleagues and students.

 Best regards,
 Santiago, Victor and Javier

 --
 Victor M. Calo
 ====================================

 Co-Director
 Center for Numerical Porous Media
 King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)

 4700 King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
 al-Khawarizmi Bldg (Bldg 1), Office # 4110
 Thuwal 23955-6900, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
 http://www.kaust.edu.sa

 Office: +966 12 808-0315
 Cell:    +966 54 470-0022

 Webpage: