[NotiAMCA] PANACM 2015: MS on Higher order approximation methods in Computational Mechanics

Mar Oct 28 12:00:46 ART 2014

Dear Colleagues, Students and Professionals:

We are inviting you to send an abstract to the Mini-Symposium:

Higher order approximation methods in Computational Mechanics

(Objectives: In the last decades, several classes of methods with higher order of approximation have been proposed and tested. Among them, we find the class of meshless methods, the class of isogeometric methods and the class of generalized finite elements. Typical applications are those in which higher order of approximation is desirable, or a higher order of accuracy of the derivatives is required. Smooth problems like the Kirchhof-Love shell theory or contact between solids are the target of such methods. Gradient plasticity, composites and other problems with local effects are also promising fields of application.)

within the PANACM 2015, which will be held at Buenos Aires, Argentina, from April 27-29, 2015.

Please take a look at the homepage PANACM 2015

PANACM 2015

International Center for Numerical Methods in Engineering. Barcelona, Spain. PANACM2015_sec en cimne.upc.edu / Telf. + 34 - 93 405 46 94 - Fax. + 34 - 93 205 83 47

Visualizar em congress.cimne.com

Visualizado por Yahoo

to find updated information about the event.

Call for Abstracts and Papers:
Abstracts are invited by October 31, 2015.

For details about formats and the submission procedure, please visit the conference website.

We look forward to seeing you in Buenos Aires !

Best regards,

Prof. Paulo M. Pimenta (USP),ppimenta en usp.br